Monday, August 26, 2013

MY FAVORITE TRIP

                                              MY FAVORITE TRIP


My favorite trip was my most recent trip to Korea.  I went to Korea during this summer vacation and stayed in my cousin’s house.  The reason this trip to Korea was my favorite was because I had so many cousins to play with.  I went to almost every place that we can possibly go for fun.  For example, we went to the amusement park to ride big rollercoasters, went to Ocean World and Caribbean Bay to swim, watched all the movies that came out, played soccer, meet friends, play pool, and going to go dance.  My cousins and I had a lot of bonding this year that we couldn’t have due to our separated homes. 
I also went to meet all the family members that I missed for a long time.  Since I live on an island, I had a lot of family members that I couldn't meet for a long time.  This summer, I had a lot of time to spare and therefore went to visit almost all the family members I could think of. 
Something special about this year’s summer vacation compared to previous years is that since I am now a junior, I had to get ready to take the SAT.  While I was in Korea, I went to an academy that teaches students my age SAT.  This academy had a lot of students, my age, perfect for new friends.  While going to this academy, I made many new friends and went to fun places to play with them.  I got to visit new cities that I never visited before because my friends from the SAT academy lived in different cities.
Another thing that made it such a good summer trip was the food.  Since I live in Saipan, an island in the middle of the ocean, I am limited in eating foods that I like.
My most favorite day was when all my cousins and my friends went to the amusement park with me.  We went early in the morning because we knew there was going to be a long line, since it was a Saturday.  I rode almost all the roller-coasters that are available in the amusement park.  When we rode the biggest one, a lot of my girl cousins cried.  We played the whole day and had the time of a life time.  After that, we went to eat dinner and almost took up the whole restaurant.  We ate steak and ended up with a price of over $1000.  After that we were trying to go home but all the subways were closed because we were too late.  We called all our homes and told our parents that we couldn’t go home.  Of course, our parents got mad at us but there was no possible way all of us could get home with the money we had left.  We decided to spend a night at a sauna.  Although we thought that it would be dirty and uncomfortable to spend a whole night in a sauna, it was alright in my opinion.  There were lots of food that were available inside the sauna and the beds were pretty comfortable.  In the morning we all said good bye and rode the subway home.

Overall, this summer trip was the best trip I had.  I bonded a lot with my cousins and made a lot of new friends and went to many new places.

No comments:

Post a Comment