Monday, October 28, 2013

BRING BACK SOMEONE FROM THE DEAD.....

            If I can bring back one person from the dead, I would bring back my cousin that passed away two years ago.  His name was Lee Sang Hyuk and he was only twenty two years old.  He passed away due to motorcycle accident.  The reason I want to bring this person back from the dead out of all the other people in my family is because he died when he was too young.  He was just starting his life after finishing college and completed his time in the Korean army.  When I heard the news that he got into an accident, although I wasn’t really close to him, I felt really really really bad for him.  I don’t usually go to funerals of people I am not close to but for him, I went.  Luckily he passed away during my summer vacation, allowing me to go to his funeral without flying overseas.  I am not really close to him because we played when I was too young.  My parents tell me that he sometimes took care of me when I was a baby but I cannot remember it, making it feel like we are strangers.
            If he actually comes back from the dead, I would serve fried chicken for dinner.  I know this isn’t the most ideal dinner to serve for someone who just came back from the dead but for us, it is.  It is the most ideal dinner to us because it brings back memories from the time when he was alive.  He lived alone and his house was next to a restaurant that specialized in friend chicken.  Whenever I went over to his house when I was young, we went to eat fried chicken.  This food is not chosen because of its taste but because of its memories.    Even though I was really young that time and do not remember most of the things from that age, I remember that he brought me to that restaurant at least once a week.  This shows that me going to that restaurant with Sang Hyuk was fun for me at that time.
            I would like to eat dinner with him now when because I am older now.  We can actually have fun together unlike when I was young.  When we meet now, we can go to much more fun places other than restaurants.  We can go to amusement parks because my parents told me he took me there when I was young. I don’t remember this maybe because I was too young and could not ride any fun things.  Sang Hyuk couldn’t have rode fun things too because he needed to watch me.  If he can come back right now, we could actually do the things we need to do at the amusement park.  We can ride the biggest rides and not worry about taking care of the baby. 

            This is the person I would like to bring back from the dead because I don’t have a lot of memories with him.  I feel like he was good to me but I didn’t have the time to be good back to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment