Sunday, October 6, 2013

STRANDED!!

Today’s topic is the question, “What 3 things will you bring if you were stranded on a deserted island?”  This question is a very common question that we have thought about in our lives at least once.  The three things that I will bring is food and water, a girl, and some weapons.
            The first and most reasonable answer is of course, food and water.  It is proven that a person can only last a week without food and three days without water.  Having a large supply of food and water is probably the most important thing when stranded on an island.  Food can be earned by somehow using the resources on the island such as hunting an animal or fishing or getting fruits off a tree but getting drinkable water is almost impossible.  Food and water can solve the problems when I am hungry and thirsty but also can solve my emotional distress.  It is understandable that a person will suffer emotional problems when stranded on an island.  Food can solve this problem by sort of entertaining the person and taking the bad thoughts out of the person.
            The second thing I need is a girl.  Even if there is all the things a person needs and more, without a friend or someone to talk to, he or she won’t be happy.  Staying on a deserted island is a tough thing and it would definitely help if a girl was there to talk to me and to stay next to me.  It could actually be a good time, only the two of us being on an island together.  Not only will she keep me company, she will give me motivation to live on which is the most important.  She can help with my emotional conflict but also with the work.  Even though a girl is weaker than a boy, when she is faced with a tragedy of being stranded on an island, she will do the best she can do to survive.  She can help me with getting food and water, making shelter, making a fire, or anything that needs to be done.  Even though it doesn’t help much, it will be better than nothing.
            The last thing is a weapon.  A gun or a sword or anything that can protect me is needed when stranded on an island.  A deserted island means that there is a lot of wild animals that inhabit that island.  I need a weapon to protect myself from these wild animals.  People might say that animals might not attack so a weapon is not really important but just think about it.  If an animal that has never seen a human before sees a human for the first time and he or she is coming into their house, they will attack by instinct.  If stranded on an island I promise you that you will run into problems involving wild animals.  These weapons can also help me fish for food.  Fishing is almost impossible with bare hands. 
            These are the three things that I will bring if I was stranded on an island.  What would you bring?

            

No comments:

Post a Comment