Sunday, September 22, 2013

BUCKET LIST

            A bucket list is a list of things that someone wants to do before he or she dies.  I have many things that I want to do in my life but here are some of the main ones.      
             
            My goal is to go on a trip to a very far place with my family. I would like to visit someplace other than Korea or the Mariana Islands.  I am sick of staying in the Mariana Islands, especially Saipan. However, I still want to go on a trip to France and just tour the country by myself. The challenge in this goal is to learn the language of the places I visit.  I need to learn a lot of languages to go to all the places I want to go and have fun.  I What I liked to do when I was young is to face different kinds of foods and cultures. So, I would like to go to 
different countries and encounter new cultures and new foods. This would teach me the foods that people eat around the world. I would also like to go to famous places in France and take pictures. This is my second goal in my bucket list.

            My second goal is to do skydiving. Whenever I go to Korea, I hear of people that go skydiving and have fun.  I know people in my family that have skydived before. It was hard to manage the time to go skydiving. If I could have, I would have liked to go skydiving in Korea. My bucket list before skydiving was trying the bungee jump, what i view as a smaller version of skydiving. Last year’s summer, I tried bungee jumping with my friends. It was fearful at first time, but after I did it, it was pretty fun. It wasn't as scary and thrilling as I expected which makes my dream of skydiving bigger.  When I was young, my parents said that they would go on a world trip with me. If I add some things to this goal, I would like to try skydiving in many places that are famous for it.  There are places in the world that doesn't look beautiful if just viewed but if viewed some thousand feet in the air, they are some of the most beautiful places on Earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment